Added batch queue support.
Selected mkv files with their relevant tracks are written to a queue and processed by the mp4 jobserver
Download zip file:
Extract the zip file in eg : C:\video\FastMKV2MP4.
You'll need the Microsoft .NET runtine installed. For licensing reasons I cannot distribute the conversion tools used by this program. To my knowledge all of these files/tools are free to use.
So you will need to download these yourselves:
- mp4box : http://www.videohelp.com/tools/mp4box (works with version 0.4.6)
- ac3filter : http://ac3filter.net/projects/tools/releases (works with version 1.63b)
- eac3to : http://www.videohelp.com/tools/eac3to (works with version 3.24)
- mkvtoolnix : http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/win32/ (works with version 4.5.0)
- neroaac : http://www.nero.com/eng/downloads-nerodigital-nero-aac-codec.php (only one version available)
The files need to be extracted in a subdirectory of the folder where you put the FastMKV2MP4.exe
C:\video\FastMKV2MP4\mp4box\... put all files of mp4box here
C:\video\FastMKV2MP4\ac3filter\... put all files of ac3filter here
C:\video\FastMKV2MP4\eac3to\... put all files of eac3to here
C:\video\FastMKV2MP4\mkvtoolnix\... put all files of mkvtoolnix here
C:\video\FastMKV2MP4\neroaac\... put all files of nero aac here
Previous version can be found at: